Programs and Events Sponsored by the Friends of the Library (including Used Book Sales)
View all of the Library's events on one calendar, and register for events online!
- Visit www.lockportlibrary.org, where you will find the library’s Events calendar.
- Click the month name to see the entire month, or click on an individual date to see what is happening on that date.
- Use the search bar on the left side of the calendar to find events by type or age group.
- Events that are underlined require registration. To register, click the Event name.
- Enter your information into the Event Registration Form and click the “Complete Reservation” button at the bottom.
- You will receive an email confirming your sign up (if you provided your email address). Don’t worry – we’ll also email you before the event to remind you that you signed up.
- If you were placed on the waiting list, you will be notified if space becomes available for the event.
- If you need to cancel, there’s a link to do so on the confirmation email that you received.
- To see a list of programs that you have registered for, go to the Event calendar and click on the "Display Personal Schedule" button.
- Enter any one of the confirmation codes you received from events that you’ve signed up for, along with your last name.
- Click the Submit button and you will see your list of events.
- Have questions or need assistance? Call (716) 433-5935 or visit us at 23 East Ave., Lockport, NY 14094.
Quick links to different views of the calendar:
Library events AND community organizations' meetings (Note: non-library events are shaded in brown and have an Event Type of "Meeting")