- Computers with Internet access are available on a first come, first served basis with a valid library card.
- Computers check out for one hour, renewable for a second hour unless there are computer reservations pending.
- Internet users must agree to the acceptable use policy .
- Microsoft Office 2010 is available.
- Black & white printing is 15 cents per page; color printing is 50 cents per page.
- CD-Rs, flash drives, and earbuds are available to be purchased on Floor 3.
- Computers for Kids
Homebound Service - Patrons who are confined to their homes because of extended illness, physical disability, or transportation problems and who would like to enjoy the benefits that a library has to offer are eligible for the services of this program. Please contact the Circulation Desk at 433-5935 ext. 0 for more information.
Literacy New York Buffalo-Niagara, Inc. - Located on Floor 2 of the Library.
Microfilm Scanners - Two microform scanners allow you to print, email, or save to a removable storage device. Visit our Local History page for information about newspapers available on microfilm and about obituary lookups.
New York State Talking Book Library Service - You are eligible for this recorded book service if you are a resident of upstate New York, of any age, and you have a physical disability that prevents you from reading print materials. Pick up an application on Floor 3 at the Reference Desk.
School/Scout Visits - The Youth Services Department of the Library welcomes visits from local school and scouting groups. Visits may include (but are not limited to) a guided tour of the Children's & Teen Departments, a story time, book talking, and book exchange. If a class/group is working on a special project or area of study, arrangements may be made with a librarian to customize the presentation. All scheduling is based on the availability of the programming room and staffing. Special visits and tours may be booked by calling the Children's Department at 433-5935 ext. 4 or stopping in the Children's Department.
- The wireless network is available throughout the building.
- To access the network, all you need is a wireless enabled laptop computer or PDA (802.11b or 802.11g). No special encryption settings, user names, or passwords are required.
- Printing is not available via the wireless connection. If you need to print, either email the files to your web-based email account or save to a USB drive, then use one of our public Internet computers to print to the photocopier.
- Wireless Internet Policy
Fax Services - We do not offer fax services to the public.